[Ewrt-devel] Ewrt 0.2-beta1

Andryan
Thu Jun 24 04:04:54 PDT 2004

Hello guys,
I just installed this firmware to my WRT54G. Looks OK, except it turns to be
slower than the official firmware. (I've disabled most stuff I don't use,
but it didn't help)
I noticed some minor bugs too, e.g. in the Administration -> Management
page, DHCPD's section. If you enable it and choose LAN & wLAN, even after
you have clicked on Save Changes, it will still revert back to WAN. Perhaps
while loading the page it's not reading the configuration correctly or
something. I'll leave that to the expert here ;)
Apart from that everything seems to be okay.
Good work and thank you!

Regards,
Andryan