[Ewrt-devel] The current state of Ewrt

Nathan Florea
Fri Jun 4 13:52:51 PDT 2004

> How many people here can do a little C coding?

I can and I'd love to help.  The first thing I want to work on is
getting it running on the WRT54GS.  The second is NoCatSplash.  I have
some Perl skills, too, so that might be a good fit (assuming there is
still some porting to do from NoCatAuth).  Of course, I've just
downloaded the source code and joined the mailing list (and have work
commitments like you), so it is going to take me a little bit to get up
to speed.  My C and Perl skills are a bit rusty, but this will be a
great opportunity to sharpen them up.

That said, I just would like to say "Thank you."  This project is
amazing, and it has so much potential.  Thank you for your work in
getting it up and going, and thank you for sharing it with everyone.
I'm going to be in Portland Sunday and Monday and I'd love to buy you
guys a beer.

Nathan Florea
SysAdmin
appleCapital.net