[Ewrt-devel] Re: pppoe

Irving Popovetsky
Thu May 6 17:07:05 PDT 2004

Glad I could help, Thomas!

So help me out here.  The current linksys code in rc/firewall.c says
this:

    /* Clamp TCP MSS to PMTU of WAN interface */
    if( nvram_match("wan_proto", "pppoe") || nvram_match("mtu_enable",
"1") )
        save2file("-A FORWARD -p tcp --tcp-flags SYN,RST SYN -m tcpmss
--mss %d: -j TCPMSS "
              "--set-mss %d\n", atoi(nvram_safe_get("wan_mtu"))-39,
atoi(nvram_safe_get("wan_mtu"))-40);

Do we just need to add "--clamp-mss-to-pmtu" to the end of that?

-Irving

--
Irving Popovetsky               Information Security Consultant
ProStructure Consulting             http://www.prostructure.com