[Ewrt-devel] Re: Addendum to ewrt/README

Irving Popovetsky
Thu May 6 14:02:03 PDT 2004

Hi Frank,

On Tue, 2004-05-04 at 23:51, fghorow.1368036 at bloglines.com wrote:
> While we're on the subject of trivial text stuff ;-) the ewrt/README file
> needs slight modification.
>
> The directory /opt/brcm/hndtools-mipsel-linux/bin/trx
>
> also needs to be added to your PATH environment variable, or the build fails.

You're close.  I forgot that I modified our toolchain directory by
moving addpattern and trx (from the Linksys codebase) into that bin
directory.   The README should definitely refect that.

also, /opt/brcm/hndtools-mipsel-uclibc/include/sys/stropts.h needs to be
a symlink to /opt/brcm/hndtools-mipsel-uclibc/include/stropts.h

Ewrt will build cleanly with those changes.

> the built binary actually *works* yet. Give me a few hours...

I'm not saying it won't work, but keep those reflashing procedures handy
:)

-Irving

--
Irving Popovetsky               Information Security Consultant
ProStructure Consulting             http://www.prostructure.com