[Ewrt-devel] udhcpd only for wireless card

Irving Popovetsky
Wed Jun 23 10:54:28 PDT 2004

Hi Bartosz,

It's impossible do this unless there is Layer 2 isolation between your
wireless and wired networks.  The LAN and Wireless networks are bridged
by default on the WRT54G.  Isolating them is what the WAN/Internet port
is for.

I think you're barking up the wrong tree here.   The right approach is
to fix your network configuration.
You should either use your central DHCP server (with separate pools) to
manage your wireless networks,  or use the Internet/WAN port on your
WRT54Gs to connect to your LAN, serve DHCP from the WRT54Gs and then
Route and/or NAT between the two separate networks.

-Irving