[Ewrt-devel] building from sources

Irving Popovetsky
Tue Jun 22 09:45:15 PDT 2004

Hi Charles, you're not the first to have this problem.

I think I have this figured out.  In src/router/splish/src/config.h,
NC_CONF_PATH should be set to "/etc".  What do you have?

Update to the latest CVS sources and you should be fine.   If you're
still having trouble, check this file:
http://portless.net/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/ewrt/src/router/splish/src/config.h

-Irving