[Ewrt-devel] Re: Question about the source

Irving Popovetsky
Mon Jun 21 10:19:20 PDT 2004

Whoops!  Sorry about that!

Good catch, Scott.  I changed the name of the file to .tar.gz and
updated the webpage.

Unix tip of the day:  To find out what kind of file you have without
looking at the extension, use the "file" command.

-Irving