[Ewrt-devel] The current state of Ewrt

Irving Popovetsky
Thu Jun 10 16:25:44 PDT 2004

This won't work.

In a running build, /etc/nocat.conf is a symlink to /tmp/etc/nocat.conf,
which is generated dynamically on every boot by rc.  You can edit it by
hand, but your changes get lost when you reboot or restart rc.

To edit existing nocat.conf variables, see the web page (Access
Restrictions -> Nocat)  or mess with the nvram variables.

-Irving