[Ewrt-devel] NOCATSPLASH and WRT54G Vresion 1.1

Irving Popovetsky
Fri Jun 4 14:18:42 PDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-06-04 at 14:13, sect0r527 wrote:
> IP> Let me guess:   Are you running PPPoE on ADSL?
>
> yes, does it change something?

Yep.  The code we forked off from Samadhi2 and Linksys 2.02.7 break PMTU
in the case of pppoe.   See this thread:

http://portless.net/pipermail/ewrt-devel/2004-May/000007.html

We never got a complete fix for the issue because some of the logic
upstream of that function seems to be broken as well.

--
Irving Popovetsky               Information Security Consultant
ProStructure Consulting             http://www.prostructure.com