[Ewrt-devel] NOCATSPLASH and WRT54G Vresion 1.1

Irving Popovetsky
Fri Jun 4 14:10:46 PDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-06-04 at 13:46, sect0r527 wrote:

> You are right regarding NoCatAuth, so they were thinking about
> "BeattieCatAuth". As James yesterday said, they are currently writing it from
> ground up for their existing httpd server...
> The thread is here: http://www.sveasoft.com/modules/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=138

As I said, I would like to see them try.   That thread is ancient,
although it looks like it has seem some activity today.

> don't know whether it's a firmware or configuration problem, but with
> your FW I couldn't open several web sites and users claimed to be not
> able to access some "secured" pages (e.g. eBanking auth. pages). After
> reseting to defaults problem isn't disappeared. Installed Samadhi2 -
> v2.00.8.6sv - no such problems so far.
>
> So, I couldn't access for example www.ebay.de, www.deutsche-bank.de
> and few others. Pinging of this domains returns right IP-adresses but
> no answer from these servers. No idea.

Let me guess:   Are you running PPPoE on ADSL?

--
Irving Popovetsky               Information Security Consultant
ProStructure Consulting             http://www.prostructure.com