[Ewrt-devel] Mea culpa (was: building from sources)

/a
Wed Jun 23 08:19:24 PDT 2004

hi all, im just about to compile my first firmware. I took the sources
from:
http://portless.net/ewrt/source/ewrt-0.2-beta1.tar.gz
and checked that my src/router/splish/src/config.h
is pointing to /etc as it reads below:
#define NC_CONF_PATH "/etc"

I want to customize the splash the screen for a little art show here in
my school..meaning that the idea is clear but i lack the knowledge in
unix for developing it. :( so plis give me a go! in case that this is
all right, thanks in advance for the work you have done so far.

i have replaced the file splash.html inside:
src/router/splish/htdocs/splash.html
with the one i need to use for the project.

so, plis tell me if im still missing something so i wont mess up the
config filez and avoid having to download/begin it all again from
scratch.

best.
/alejo