[Ewrt-devel] NoCat, redirect does not work on WLAN

Irving Popovetsky
Thu Jun 10 16:26:43 PDT 2004

Hi Jed,

On Thu, 2004-06-10 at 11:16, Jed Stafford wrote:
> Am I missing something obvious, i'm feeling like I am.
> When I enable NoCat it only forces a portal redirect
> on the physical lan ports, it should also do the same
> for wireless clients correct? I mean after all isn't
> that the whole purpose for us aspiring hotspot
> operators. Is there something else I need to do?

I've never seen this before.  Can you give more details about your setup
and hardware?

--
Irving Popovetsky               Information Security Consultant
ProStructure Consulting             http://www.prostructure.com